How to make a flower with wire
To make this flower you need wire of two different colours, green and another colour of your choice.
- Cut a piece of wire measuring about 35 cm, bend the wire in half and twist the both wires around one time leaving a small loop at the top.
- Bend the wire up along the sides and twist together beyond the end of the smaller shape.
- Repeat three times to complete the petal.
- Make another 4 petals (5 in total).
- Place the petals in a pile and twist all wires together tightly.
- Bend a piece of green wire (60 cm) in half at the base of the flower and wrap around the wires to cover them. Continue building the stem by twisting the green wires together.