Monday Crafts: sun shaped cushion & photo holder
- day generic next viagra
- viagra twice
- generic viagra china
- generic viagra safety and reliability
- online games buy vitamins viagra sale
- is generic cialis real
I started off with the idea of making a red heart shaped cushion because I was convinced I had a lot of red felt left over from Christmas, but I must have got it mixed up with the yellow. At that point I thought we could still make a heart shaped cushion only yellow rather than a red, but my son did not like the idea. He thought yellow felt would be more appropriate for a sun shaped cushion. It made sense and it wouldn’t be difficult to achieve so we made a very funky photo holder in less than an hour.
To make a sun shaped photo cushion you need a large piece of felt, a transparent plastic sleeve, glue, scissors, needle and thread and a lot of old socks or any old fabric for the stuffing.
1. Use a large plate to draw a circle on a piece of felt doubled over. Cut the fabric to obtain two circles.
2. Put the socks on top of one circle and apply a touch of fabric glue all around the edges. Cover it with the other circle pushing the extremities together to make the glue stick. Leave to dry for 5 minutes.
3. Hand stitch all around the circle for extra strength. This step is advised, but not necessary because good fabric glue should be enough to stick the fabric together.
4. Cut enough triangles to make the sun rays and glue them all around.
5. Apply glue on all 4 sides of the CD sleeve and attach it to the middle. Leave it to dry and insert a photo of your choice.